Yellow Wood Media Solutions is dedicated to creating high quality videos that capture all of the special moments from your wedding day.
Something Blue Package
We have joined forces with the best in the business to provide hi definition and detailed wedding videography services to enhance your wedding experience.
In addition to Our Something Borrowed Package, which includes
An in person consultation,
unlimited video chat and phone calls,
engagement session or a morning after the wedding session,
10 hours of wedding day coverage,
3 hours of Our Mane St. Selfie Station at your reception, which includes a large ring light with phone holder (set timer) and your choice of backdrop and props from our collection,
4 hours of travel,
all hi-res edited photos with print release and drive,
and an amazing photographer who will love you and your family as their own.
This classic wedding videography package is perfect for couples who want to look back on the happiest day of their lives and relive all of the best moments from that day – from the pre-ceremony preparations to the ceremony to the cake cutting to cutting it loose on the dance floor – for years to come.
The couple will receive:
- A full-length video, edited in Yellow Wood Media Solutions’ unique cine-doc style, of your ceremony and main events during the reception. This will also include credits with the names of the wedding party.
- A 5-7 minute cine-doc feature film of the day’s memories – from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception
- A 30-60 second teaser video
The package includes:
- 8 hours of continuous coverage
- One manned, one un-manned camera for the duration of the wedding ceremony
- One manned, one un-manned camera through the reception
- Video of pre-ceremony preparations
- Video of pre-ceremony and post-ceremony staging. If applicable and weather and location allows, a drone may be used
- Covererage of all “main events” during the reception, including the grand entrance, toasts, cake cutting, and formal dances.
- If applicable and weather and location allows, a drone may be used to capture footage of the venue
- Up to two hours round-trip travel from Cadillac, Michigan (additional travel charged at $100/hr)
- Messages from the family. 2-3 minute video compilation of advice from the family of the bride and groom.
Hi! Let me introduce our Video Partner.
There’s so much going on the day of a wedding that the bride, groom, and their families often say it all went by “too quickly.” Having a video to turn back to so you can remember all of the little moments from the day that you missed because you were busy getting ready, dancing, or getting pictures taken is a blessing you’ll be thankful for for years to come.
Yellow Wood Media Solutions has a creative “cine-doc” style to editing wedding videos – a hybrid style that combines documentary style video editing with cinematic video editing. The result is a beautiful wedding video that tells your love story and captures your wedding day in an artistic way that you’ll want to watch over and over again.
Preserve your memories for generations to come.
Call us today and book your date!